Due to COVID 19, Dr. Bike is currently suspended.
We are looking to implement it in a revised format as soon as possible.
Dr Bike’ is a group of cycle enthusiasts from Cycle Seahaven who want to help local people to use their bikes more. If you are not pedalling because of dodgy brakes, stiff gears, rattles, creaks or soft tyres, then bring your poorly cycle to a Cycle Seahaven Dr Bike surgery.
We don’t charge for labour and any parts fitted are at cost price. You are of course free to make a donation to our nominated charity, registered charity No 1158693, which for 2020/2021 is Seaford Down’s Syndrome and Special Needs Support Group
To contact the Dr Bike team via email, click here
- SEAFORD – All Times are 10:00 – 12:00 unless stated otherwise
- Saturday 7th March
- Saturday 4th April – CANCELLED
- Saturday 2nd May – CANCELLED
- Saturday 6th June – To be confirmed
- Saturday 4th July – To be confirmed
- Saturday 1st August
- Saturday 5th September
- Saturday 3rd October
- PEACEHAVEN – All Times are 10:00 – 12:00 unless stated otherwise
- Saturday 21st March – CANCELLED
- Saturday 18th April – CANCELLED
- Saturday 16th May – CANCELLED
- Saturday 20th June – To be confirmed
- Saturday 18th July – To be confirmed
- Saturday 15th August
- Saturday 19th September
- Saturday 17th October