Cycle Seahaven have been in existence since 2009, and
as the membership grows it’s important that the Committee reflects the wishes of its members.

Feedback is essential to help with new ideas,
ensuring that we’re on the right track in providing the facilities and resources that are necessary.

Here’s a place that you can input your ideas and suggestions and even your constructive critique to the Committee and Ride Leaders.
Please be aware that any rude or inflammatory comments will be deleted.

We look forward to hearing from you!

The Committee.

Notify of
guest
34 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Guy Reynolds
24th June 2020 5:23 pm

24/06/2020 – Just a heads up. They have trimmed the path between the Blatchington Golf Course (concrete road) and ‘the bench’. Lots of thorns all the way through, so potential for punctures. Guy

Debbie McDermott
Debbie McDermott
21st June 2020 6:38 pm

I contacted the Club recently with my concerns about a ride consisting of more than 6 riders but have not yet had a reply. My concerns are that although the ride was not an ‘official’ ride it was held on the same day and time as a regular club ride, it was attended but the usual riders and was called the same name as the regular club ride on social media. The fact that there… Read more »

Guy Reynolds
1st June 2020 12:46 pm

01/06/2020 – Hi all. Please be aware that there is some very deep gravel that has been put on the path at the bottom of Cow Lane (at the point it joins the Bridle Way that leads to High and Over). It could cause a problem if you descend at speed. Guy

claire Bennett
claire Bennett
22nd May 2020 10:29 pm

hi ….not sure if this is the right place to write this, i see you have a jersey design competition. Just a thought, is there any chance as a club we can have the choice of T.shirts and/or sweatshirts for the kids. One of mine hates the feel of the cycle tops …sometimes they feel to tight and itchy..but i know for sure she would wear a tshirt/vest top and they would all LOVE a… Read more »

Steve (Stiffi) Callard
Steve (Stiffi) Callard
31st March 2020 1:24 pm

Hi everyone 😊, I know I know its been a very long time! But im glad to see that the club is still doing a great job in the community and is as popular as ever.,, so the reason for my random intrusion is this .. my gorgeous 16yr old twins are after new bikes, adult hardtail mountain bikes to be precise (entry level is fine) . I realise its not the time to be… Read more »

Mike Winser
Mike Winser
11th March 2020 1:00 am

Hi Committee,
I can’t find the minutes On the website for the 1st new committee meeting ?

Guy REYNOLDS
17th February 2020 8:32 am

I’m trying to find back copies of Seahaven Cyclist, the club’s quarterly newsletter. If they aren’t already saved on the website could they be added, please? I would suggest in the ‘About our Club’ section with the other documents. If they are already on the site, they aren’t easy to find (at least not for me). Thanks.

Ian Cairns
Ian Cairns
1st January 2020 12:27 pm

Will Cycle Seahaven be joining other local cycle groups and providing a club response to the Transport Southeast draft strategy? And will the club encourage members to respond individually? (The FOE website makes it v easy for individuals –

The strategy will determine what money will be allocated to cycling for decades to come and, in my view, is totally insufficient.

The consultation closes on 10 January.

Dave barlow
Dave barlow
7th December 2019 8:54 pm

If you want people to be involved in a discussion, maybe you should email the details as well as on Facebook. I only found out about this via chats with other members. Facebook algorithms are very complex and filter what individuals see on their time lines therefore lots of members will miss out.

Gray Brett
21st November 2019 5:56 pm

To start the ball rolling. We are pleased to announce this feedback board is now up and running and we’d like to hear from you all. Every comment or reply has to be manually approved just to filter out unnecessary spams we hope to catch all posts on a daily basis. as an example a number of members requested a portal for feed back so in response to this the committee obliged and hear it… Read more »